Insurance Coverage for Holiday Parties
With the holiday season in full swing, it is the perfect time to plan for your holiday party. No matter if you are throwing a holiday party for your closest friends at your home, or planning a company holiday party for all of your employees, it is important to make sure that you know how to keep everyone safe. Keep these tips in mind to ensure everyone has fun and stays safe at your party.
- Limit the number of guests that you invite. If you are throwing the party at your home, keep the list small. If it is a company party, consider limiting it to only employees and not their significant others to ensure that you know everyone who is there.
- Encourage all of your guests to have a designated driver before they show up to the party. It can be much more difficult to find a sober, designated driver after a couple of drinks.
- Make sure that there is plenty of food and non-alcoholic beverages that are available. The more your guests eat, the slower alcohol will affect them. Having plenty of non-alcoholic beverages gives people more drink choices.
- Stop serving alcohol a couple of hours before the party ends to help give guests time to sober up. Start offering coffee or tea instead.
- Have the number of a cab company on hand in case any of your guests is too intoxicated to drive and does not have a designated driver.
Having the right homeowners insurance or business insurance policies is the best way to ensure that you and your guests are protected from any unfortunate situation at your holiday party. Contact the insurance professionals at DG&M Agency in Rochester, New York for all of your insurance coverage needs this season.