It’s December. That means holiday shopping is in full swing. Whether you need just a few more gifts or haven’t started shopping yet, here are some tips that can help:
- Plan your shopping. Make a list of what you want to buy and for
- Set a budget.
- If you shop online, pay attention to the details. Is shipping free or is there a charge? Can the items be delivered in time for the holiday?
- Buy a couple of gift cards for stores you like. If you’ve forgotten anyone, you’ll have something to fall back on. Or, use the cards to treat yours
- Keep an envelope or file of your receipts to track how much you’ve spent at any given
- Know stores’ return policies. That way you can relay the necessary information if the gift must be returned or exchanged. Ask the stores for gift receipts,
- Wrap as you buy. Keep everything at home and wrap the gift the minute you walk in the door. You’ll feel more relaxed and
Steve Kukowski (http://secure.uticanational.com/blog/author/Stephen-Kukowski)